Meet the Innovators Forum & Innovators' Showcase
The New York Academy of Sciences (View Map)
40th Floor, 7 World Trade Center
250 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10007
- Clinton Robinson, Associate Vice President, Black & Veatch; Edison Awards Steering Committee Member
- John Hockenberry, Host of NPR’s The Takeaway – PROGRAM FACILITATOR
“Opposites Attract: Enterprises & Startups
Co-creating the Future”
- Michael Docherty, Co-founder & CEO, Next Big LLC
- Dan Harden, President/CEO & Co-Founder, Whipsaw Inc
- Peter Brussard, Senior Vice President, Rosetta Stone
“The Future Belongs to Those Who Build It” —PANEL DISCUSSION
- Greg Folley, Vice President of Industry Solutions, Components & Distribution Division, Caterpillar Inc.
- Dr. Bob Maughon, R&D Vice President, The Dow Chemical Company
- Dr. Ajay Malshe, Founder & Chief Technology Officer, NanoMech, Inc.
NETWORKING BREAK/INNOVATORS’ SHOWCASE
Three Edison Awards finalists, Surefoot Systems, Holland Healthcare Inc. and Lucid VR Inc. pitch their companies to the investor and star of Shark Tank Australia.
- Andrew Banks, Founder, Talent2 International, and Shark, Shark Tank Australia; Edison Awards Steering Committee Member
LUNCH & INNOVATORS’ SHOWCASE
The video, “Ecoppia–Revolutionizing Large Scale Solar Energy Production”,
will be shown
in the auditorium at 1:00 p.m.
“Education: Your Company’s Greatest Natural Resource”
- Corey Mohn, Executive Director, Blue Valley Center for Advanced Professional Studies (CAPS) and the CAPS Network
- Clinton Robinson, Associate Vice President, Black & Veatch; Founding School Board Member of CAPS
- Mindy Manes, Chief Operating Officer, Edison Universe
“The Secret Sauce for Taking Moonshots”
Astro Teller is Captain of Moonshots at X, the home of self-driving cars, balloon-powered Internet, and other moonshots that we hope can solve huge problems in the world using new, breakthrough technology. He’ll give you the secrets for how teams at X pursue their audacious ideas–secrets that anyone can apply to how they pursue their dreams.
- Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots, X
“Not Mentioned in the Product Brochure: A Celebration of the Amazing Components that are the Unsung Heroes of Somebody Else’s Breakthrough Product”
- Timothy Coors, Co-CEO, CoorsTek and CEO, CoorsTek Sensors
“Harnessing Data’s Powerful Role in Transforming Industry” —PANEL DISCUSSION
- Jeff Hayzlett, Primetime TV and Podcast Host, Keynote Speaker, Best-Selling Author
- Jeff Immelt, Chairman and CEO, General Electric
- Steve Edwards, Chairman and CEO, Black & Veatch
- James M. Phillips, CEO, NanoMech, Inc.