These individuals have, through their careers, their leadership and their achievements, distinguished themselves by making a significant and lasting contribution to the world of innovation.
Their global contribution to human-centered design, the value and differentiation they create, the positive influence they have on existing, new and emerging markets and the impact they have on the world serves as an inspiration for future innovators.
Recent Past Winners
- 2016 - John Chambers
Executive Chairman, and former CEO of Cisco Systems
- 2015 - Clayton M. ChristensenHarvard Business School
- 2015 - Robert A. LutzGeneral Motors Company
- 2014 - Elon MuskTesla Motors & SpaceX
- 2014 - Yang YuanqingLenovo
- 2013 - Dr. Paul E. Jacobs
- 2012 - Steve JobsApple, Inc.
- 2012 - Chris AndersonTED
- 2011 - John S. HendricksDiscovery CommunicationsView a list of all past Achievement Award Honorees
- 2011 - Alan MulallyFord Motor Company
- 2012 - Steve Jobs
Edison Achievement Award Videos
Includes interviews, profile pieces, and acceptance speeches from Edison Achievement Award honorees.
- 2015 - Clayton M. Christensen