An Edison Award represents an enormous achievement and public recognition that your work is truly innovative with enormous impact in the world.
Consistent with Thomas Edison's values and principles, we believe that success carries with it enormous responsibility. We encourage Edison Award winners to participate, fund, or merely support in whatever way possible, some effort that advances the cause of innovation.
Ways to Get Involved
Through the notoriety you will receive as an Edison Award winner or as a part of our ongoing efforts to promote the Awards and our Award winners, we we hope that you will be willing to give back in some meaningful way. Contact Mindy Manes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on getting involved.
- Submit nominations for the yearly awards competition
- Act as a judge for future Edison Award competitions
- Become a speaker at the annual Meet the Innovators Forum.
- Reserve space to show off your winning product at the annual Innovators' Showcase
- Become a Sponsor. You'll get outstanding visibility, recognition and value. For more information, visit our sponsorship page
- Share your experience, innovation process and product with middle school students through our mentoring program.
- Host a field-trip
- Sponsor an internship
- Organize educational programs and conferences
- Assist in the development of develop new innovation curriculums
- "Like" and "Share" our social media promotions with your community
- Promote your Edison Award wins on your channels