- May all Your Spirits be Bright this Holiday Season November 21, 2014Edison Award winning Coravin helps to preserve more than memories this holiday season. With Coravin, wine enthusiasts can now pour wine from the bottle without ever removing the cork effectively preserving the rest of the bottle. MORE
- How One Nonprofit Is Helping Veterans Serve Again, At Home November 14, 20142015 Edison Awards Nominee The Mission Continues helps to connect veterans to their local communities on Veterans Day and every day. Through the formation of Service Platoons, veterans are able to continue serving their communities through volunteer work. MORE
- Innovation Needed for Healthcare Costs November 5, 2014One field that is ripe for an influx of innovative game-changing products and services is in the area of patients’ access to immediate, accurate information on healthcare costs.
- Storytelling and Innovation November 4, 2014The powerful connection between storytelling and innovation, and its potential for businesses, is already being tapped into by companies such as Microsoft, 3M, Kimberly-Clark and Procter & Gamble, who consider storytelling in a business setting to be an essential skill in their executive communication toolkits.
- Oral Rehydration Therapy: An Important Tool in the Fight Against Ebola October 31, 2014Edison Awards Winner, DripDrop Hydration Powder, is helping in the fight against the Ebola epidemic in West Africa. Dehydration is a common symptom of the Ebola Virus which leads to further complications. DripDrop provides healthcare professionals with an inexpensive and effective treatment option for helping patients with Ebola to stay ...
For media inquiries:Mindy Manes