- How 2014 Edison Awards Winner Theranos is making bank on blood October 24, 2014Theranos founder, Elizabeth Holmes, is taking on the laboratory-diagnostic industry with new blood testing practices which are more comfortable and more affordable for the end user. Theranos’ new partnership with Walgreens is making this service more accessible than ever. MORE
- 10 Reasons to buy an F-150 in 2015 October 17, 2014Ford introduces innovative new makeover of the Ford F-150 under the leadership of Edison Achievement Award Winner Alan Mulally. This “best-selling truck” has undergone one of the most extensive remodels in the trucks 67 year history including an aluminum body, ecoboost engine, electronic displays and so much more. MORE
- Chevrolet Rolls Out 4G LTE Wi-Fi, Making Your Car a Truly Mobile Hotspot October 10, 2014Former Edison Award Winners Chevrolet, AT&T, and Onstar have partnered up to deliver vehicles equipped with built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi capable of connecting up to seven mobile devices with a fast and reliable connection. Whether it is a business carpool or a family road trip, everyone can now stay connected on ...
- Edison Award Winner, Xeros, lands major hotel chain contract September 29, 2014Edison Award Winning Xeros will add another top hotel chain to its already impressive client base which includes Hilton, Marriott, Wyndham, Choice and IHG. The process used by Xeros replaces much of the water with polymer beads and not only helps cut the water expenses associated with laundry, but energy ...
- NASA awards space taxi contract to Boeing and SpaceX September 18, 2014SpaceX co-founder and CEO, Elon Musk, is having a great year. Not only was he awarded the prestigious Edison Achievement Award in April, but SpaceX was just awarded a $2.6 billion dollar NASA space taxi contract alongside aircraft manufacturing giant, Boeing. MORE
For media inquiries:Mindy Manes