Innovation News from Around the Web
- Edison Awards Announce Product Finalist that Will Change the World
In honor of Thomas Edison’s 169th birthday, the Edison Awards Steering Committee is honored to announce the 2016 Edison Awards Finalists—the products, services and solutions that represent the best in innovation. Following an in-depth review by the Committee, the final ballot was sent for review to more than 3,000 professionals ...
- Crowdfunding for Innovators
Crowdfunding has become a popular trend with emerging companies. Crowdfunding, as its name suggests, is a funding method where everyday people take interest in your innovation and fund it with their own money. This action could be described as a donation, but crowdfunding and donations do differ in meaning. A ...
- John Chambers, Executive Chairman, and former CEO of Cisco Systems, to receive prestigious 2016 Edison Achievement Award
CHICAGO, IL–(Nov 19, 2015) – The Edison Awards, recognized as the world’s leading innovation award, today announced that John Chambers, Executive Chairman of Cisco Systems, will be awarded the prestigious Edison Achievement Award on April 21, 2016 in New York. The distinction honors distinguished business executives who have made a ...
- Black & Veatch: Where Innovation is the Norm
Some companies are so prolifically innovative that they don’t realize that they innovate far more than the norm.
- Chair that students from Edison Award Winner Blue Valley CAPS helped create for kids with autism may be headed to market
The Sensory Lounger/Chair, developed by Edison Award winner Blue Valley CAPS, meets the sensory needs of children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) by providing deep pressure to sooth and calm the user. This summer, the newly formed Sensory Chair Co. will begin the process of bringing the chairs to market. MORE