Innovation News from Around the Web
- John Chambers, Executive Chairman, and former CEO of Cisco Systems, to receive prestigious 2016 Edison Achievement Award
CHICAGO, IL–(Nov 19, 2015) – The Edison Awards, recognized as the world’s leading innovation award, today announced that John Chambers, Executive Chairman of Cisco Systems, will be awarded the prestigious Edison Achievement Award on April 21, 2016 in New York. The distinction honors distinguished business executives who have made a ...
- Black & Veatch: Where Innovation is the Norm
Some companies are so prolifically innovative that they don’t realize that they innovate far more than the norm.
- Chair that students from Edison Award Winner Blue Valley CAPS helped create for kids with autism may be headed to market
The Sensory Lounger/Chair, developed by Edison Award winner Blue Valley CAPS, meets the sensory needs of children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) by providing deep pressure to sooth and calm the user. This summer, the newly formed Sensory Chair Co. will begin the process of bringing the chairs to market. MORE
- A Snappy New Look: Improving the Patient Experience
Edison Awards Program Manager wears The Henry Ford Hospital’s Model G Patient Gown during labor and delivery. Creating solutions to what “bugs” people is a key to innovation success as highlighted in this story.
- The new, tech-savvier mamaRoo infant seat from Edison Awards winner 4moms
From the Edison Award winning company 4moms comes the new upgraded version of the mamaRoo. The new upgraded version features motion settings such as “car ride,” “gentle wave,” and “tree swing.” It can also be controlled with a smart device from another room so the motions can be re-set without ...