Innovation News from Around the Web
- Lenovo Chairman and CEO Yang Yuanqing to Receive Prestigious 2014 Edison Achievement Award – Leader of World’s Number 1 PC Company is First Ever Recipient from Asia
Lenovo Chairman and CEO Yang Yuanqing to Receive Prestigious 2014 Edison Achievement Award - Leader of World's Number 1 PC Company is First Ever Recipient from Asia
- Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla Motors and SpaceX to Receive the 2014 Edison Achievement Award
The Edison Awards, recognized as one of the Universe’s leading accolades, announced that Elon Musk, CEO and Product Architect of Tesla Motors and the CEO/CTO of ...
- The Global Story of The Edison Awards
“My inspiration has always been to do something that impacts people. You’re on the Earth for a period of time to make a difference. To me that’s what innovation is – it’s something different that has an impact.”
– Hari Nair, Edison Awards Chairperson
- 2014 Edison Achievement Award Winner Yang Yuanqing, CEO of Lenovo
We are proud to announce that Yang Yuanqing, CEO of Lenovo, has been selected as one of two 2014 Edison Achievement Award Winners. Every year, the Edison Awards honors and celebrates one or more individuals who have distinguished themselves by making a significant and lasting contribution to the world of innovation. The ...
- Edison Awards Highlight Innovation Across American Industry Titans