Innovation News from Around the Web
- Tech investor ranks Musk high with Jobs, Edison
2014 Edison Achievement Award Winner, Elon Musk, was recognized as “as one of the most important entrepreneurs in U.S. history” by technology investor Steve Jurvetson. MORE
- Edison Awards™ Welcomes New “Down Under” Partner Hargraves Institute
Edison Awards™ has joined forces with Australia’s leading innovation organisation, Hargraves Institute (www.hargraves.com.au) to offer local Australian businesses and individuals the opportunity to be recognised for their achievements by other innovators and investors from across the world.
Hargraves Institute, as a recognised innovation champion in Australia, will be inviting its members ...
- Edison Awards Has More to Smile About in 2015
The next Awards Gala, slated for April 2015, will be even better – especially for dental folk, thanks to a new partnership between the Edison Awards and Incisal Edge. Together, we’re bringing dental innovations out of the shadows and giving them the international recognition they deserve. Edison will now feature categories ...
- Edison Awards Honor Elon Musk, Lenovo’s Yang Yuanqing
- In pursuit of innovation, a milestone for Lenovo